Giveaway of the Day - UnReal World 3.14
June 30, 2012
UnReal World, or UrW, is a unique graphical roguelike RPG taking place in the Far North long, long ago. It brings you a realistic game world rich with historical atmosphere in which northern folklore, knowledge and way of life play an important part. The atmosphere and game features are highly original and compelling. The world of the game is based on the ancient Finland in the late Iron Age.
As a member of one of the nine different cultures you’ll enter a very realistic and enchanting game world:
- find excitement in surviving everyday life and the quest for success in the harsh ancient wilderness;
- play freely or complete various game tasks in a huge randomly generated world;
- skill-based system including dozens of skills from COOKERY to HIDEWORKING;
- keep in touch with the indigenous spirit world and the supernatural guardians of nature;
- packed with intuitive graphics and pictures, original music and sounds.
This software was available as a giveaway on June 30, 2012, this giveaway is not available any more.
You can download the trial version of this software at http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/ur....
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
ALLOWABLE BY LAW, END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Share your ideas