Pizzantropia was available as a giveaway on March 4, 2019!
Catch the falling pizzas, don't let them touch the floor! Avoid the obstacles but do catch the potions. Earn coins to unlock new levels and characters.
• Play with keyboard - use A & D or arrow keys.
• 4 Different themes and 80 levels.
• Play normal, bonus, pizza frenzy and Mom / Dad levels.
• Potions will protect you, add lives, speed you up etc.
• Obstacles will reduce your score, take lives, slow you down etc.
• Complete optional bonus tasks and find hidden secrets to earn coins and achievements.
• Use your earned coins to purchase characters or themes in the shop.
• Try to earn all the achievements.
• Beat the developers' high-scores to get on the high-score table.
• 8 Characters to play with.
• 7 of the characters have their own special powers that can be activated every 45 seconds that will help you a lot!
• Playing all the themes once will take you just over 5 hours. If you play every theme with every characters this game will take you more than 40 hours to complete.
• Objects thrown are randomly generated, you'll never have the same game twice.
This game is based on the comic strip, My son is a Dog by José Sepi and like the comic strip is in English and Spanish.
Windows XP or higher